Happiness

Happiness is more about good feelings than having lots of money







Monday, October 18, 2010

INFJ?

I took a test which is called personality test and I got INFJ. What is INFJ? It is kinds of personal type. Who has a INFJ personal type has a carrer in counselor. I think it is right for me. Actually counselor listen to some one's problems and worrying about and then try to fix it or advice them how to solve that problems. I really like to do that. I usually listen to my friends problems and tell them something helpful to them. If the problem is solved, I feel so free and I feel like i did some important thing in their lives. However, it is not only for people. I like to fix stuff. I am majoring computer sicence. It is make progam and process it. If it has problem I really like to fix ti and then process it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment