Happiness

Happiness is more about good feelings than having lots of money







Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happiness in Workplace

Have can people enjoy or make themselves happy in a workplace? I think it is when people are able to work wherever and whatever they want. However, many people are not doing that and neither am I. What makes me happy in work? Before I find a solution, I should first know what makes me unhappy in a workplace. There are some things that make me unhappy such as working in order to survive and thinking it as a mandatory task. I think I can make myself happier if I thought this in another view.
I usually work in order to survive. I think that this is the most important thing. However, to change this situation, I’d have to know what I really want to do or what I like to do. For instance, I can acquire knowledge and experience for my future. I am currently working at a Korean market. I work in the office but sometimes I fix the cash registers, write up important documents, and I work like an engineer. I gain experience from fixing stuff. I think this makes me happy in work.
Furthermore, working feels like a mandatory task. If I think that I have to do it, I get stressed out and not work properly. In order to fix this feeling, I should make the most out of everything and stay positive. For instance, I feel sort of happy when I get my paycheck. I feel proud when I get paid for working so hard. Also by acquiring special skills from my current job, I can use it to put it on my resume.
These two are very similar, but what I emphasized here are the most important things that I have to remember. It will make me happy and increase operation efficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment